Sunday, July 3, 2011

this too shall pass.....

the night is dark.... it's raining outside.... and it's raining inside too.... faith is shaken up.... feelings shattered..... frustrations creeping in.... tears rolling down.....
sometimes our strength weakens us.....you ask yourself, why behave so strong that everyone shudder their weakness upon you... thinking you can take care..... but then you know the answer.... this how you were made....this is how you have been....and this how you survive.....
it may be a dark night.... but there will be a dawn
rain might be reigning but the sun will shine upon
and faith can be shaken up but it's never broken.....
so even though for a moment i think i've lost it
something tells me to hold on.....
and a voice whispers "this too shall pass"....

2 comments:

  1. That is why they say, Tough times don't exist, Tough people do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At times life is wicked and I just can't see the light
    A silver lining sometimes isn't enough
    To make some wrongs seem right
    Whatever life brings
    I've been through everything
    And now I'm on my knees again

    But I know I must go on
    Although I hurt I must be strong
    Because inside I know that many feel this way

    Don't stop dancing, believe you can fly,
    away.

    ~Creed


    I have nothing more to say right now, except this song :)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete

vox populi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails