Saturday, December 10, 2011

Enigma now has a Name !

Yes, it's true... it's time to shed all the masks, and embrace oneself as one is, rather than hiding behind those masks and trying to tell those half-truths, and at times the truth.
Why is animosity so lucrative?
Why do we feel more comfortable to tell the truth hiding behind those curtains, why can't we come openly and say it out and aloud on world's face?
Lack of courage???
Definitely YES!
But mostly it's not the lack of courage in facing the world, it's the fear of being our true self that holds us back. (at least in my case it has always been that way !)
why can't we accept our own self as we are.... why can't we love ourselves with all our imperfections .... Either we are ashamed or just inconfident in facing the world as we are ... thus we keep trying to make ourselves the way the world would like us to be !
I have a huge respect for people who are capable to being themselves, people who don't camouflage their thoughts, people who don't sugar quote their opinions just because we won't like them, people who have the courage to say a 'no' even if it hurts half the world.
I'm not one of them, I've always been very conscious of my image and your emotions, I don't know which one more though. Is it the fact that I would end up hurting people that keeps me sweet and semi-honest all the time, or is it the attempt of building a perfect image that makes me that way, whatever it is.... I don't like it anymore .
May be somehow i was not able to forgive myself for my mistakes, my imperfections, but, it's time now to shed that fear and shed the mask too..... it's time that I forgive myself and embrace myself with all love i am capable of showering upon.....
So ..... I'm no more an enigma to myself.... I'm Me.... and I'm happy to be this way.... and I can tell it all on your face without any fear ;)

(wish me luck!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

vox populi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails