Monday, May 26, 2014

it wasn't love and then it was love...

it wasn't exactly love when you first time smiled at me...
it wasn't love at all when first time you called my name and my heart did  a somersault ...
it wasn't love either when we went for that first cup of tea together...
 it wasn't when we took that first walk on that windy cloudy evening with my hair ruffled and your hands trembling....
 it may not have been love when our hands softly brushed and i shuddered on that first touch...
it was a lot like love when we spent that night talking under the stars and laughing on silly nothings ...
but on those evenings when you weren't around and my heart smiled of joy such unknown that my eyes wept and the tears rolled down smiling thinking of you.... that moment for sure was love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

vox populi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails