Tuesday, May 31, 2011

tum itna jo muskura rahe ho....

बन जायेंगे जहर पीते पीते ये अश्क जो पीते जा रहे हो...

this is one of my fav. piece of music.... it's something i tune into when nothing but helplessness surrounds and my mind starts playing games with my own self.... a Q&A session i can call it... just that there are way too many questions and my heart knows answer to none.....
why are mind and heart such rivals, can't they ever be at peace with each other.... why can't the arrogant  and ever-intelligent mind spare the poor heart from the harsh logic of world..... and when on earth will that timid heart stop defying all the logic and in spite of apparently being the softer one stop ruling the mightier mind.... and make one do all the stupidities that one can't even afford to....

i guess...रेखाओं का खेल है मुक्कद्दर रेखाओं से मात खा रहे हो.....

for those of you who are interested to hear this number... here it is

3 comments:

  1. Quarrel between mind and heart, inevitable, irresistable....it happens with everyone....nicely quoted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really strange that we say, 'ek mayaan mein do talwaarein nahi reh sakti' and yet our own heart and mind play as exceptions to it.

    I like to sit alone, in some open space when I am down, and gaze, far.


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Animesh : thanks for keeping me motivated :)
    @Blasphemous A : I know the feeling of gazing far off.... i often do that searching for my horizon which i don't easily get though, but still i never give up hope :)

    ReplyDelete

vox populi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails