Wednesday, January 15, 2014

some simple pleasures of life !

So it was the first day of joblessness and I quite enjoyed it to be frank. After years of dedication to books and degrees and then landing into a job that didn't give me the satisfaction I was looking for it was a bold decision to quit. Don't know what life holds next but am sure something good will come out of it, it's just a matter of time. So, in the mean time when I've got all the time for myself I'm determined to make the most of it... so since I had ample of time I got to go through the picture library of mine and got few clicks which I felt I should share here



these are all taken from my terrace.... one of the advantage of living in a city which despite of man-made mess is naturally beautiful :) and is there anything more beautiful than nature herself ???


1 comment:

  1. These pics are lovely. What's striking is that I also have a lot of similar pictures taken from my phone or camera. I love looking at the sky at various time of the day and capturing the unique way it looks with its ever-changing colors every time :)

    ReplyDelete

vox populi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails